Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 13 August

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 13 August 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      REBA McENTIRE, How Blue
      RICKY van SHELTON, Crazy Over You
      RICKY SKAGGS, Cajun Moon
      GEORGE JONES, The One I Loved Back Then
      MERLE HAGGARD, I Had A Beautiful Time
      GAIL RUSSELL, The One That Got Away [NZ]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, The Gold Rush Is Over [NZ]
      ROSANNE CASH, Never Be You

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      DON MURDOCK, I Love You Still (Hillcrest) [Ca]
      BILLY GRAMMER [Doug Davis]
      LIZ ANDERSON, Alpha And Omega (Hillcrest)
      GLEN HORNBLAST, Loretta
      DAVE SHERIFF, (Hillcrest) [UK]
      - I've Got The Love Of A Good Woman
      GLEN HORNBLAST, Miracle
      JUSTIN McGURK, Eyes Of A Child (Hillcrest) [N.Ire]
      JOHNNY SEA [Doug Davis]
      WENDY LYNN SNIDER,
      - That's What It's All About (Hillcrest) [Ca]
      ADAM JAMES SORENSEN, Midwest (City Creek)
      MARGO O'DONNELL, Born In Ireland [Ire]
      ADAM JAMES SORENSEN, Chicago River (City Creek)
      CLIFF WALDREN, Falling Leaves
      JOEY & RORY, Let It Snow
      MARK REMINGTON, - Got A Letter From My Kid Today
      BONNIE GUITAR, Moonlight On The Colorado
      MARK REMINGTON, Mr Moon Over Texas
      THERESA RODGERS, If Drinking Don't Kill Me [Ire]
      DAMIEN LEITH, I'll Be Your Baby Tonight [Oz]
      DOC WILLIAMS, Wheeling Back To Wheeling, W Va