Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 06 August

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 06 August 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      ZEKE WILLIAMS, The Cowboy's Dream
      JOHNNY PAYCHECK, Things Have Gone To Pieces
      LOU MILLET, Your Own Heart Must Mend
      CODY FOX, Four Leaf Clover
      BOBBY BARE, Brooklyn Bridge
      LORETTA LYNN [Doug Davis]
      STONEWALL JACKSON, BJ The DJ
      GLORIANA, Where My Heart Belongs
      RY COODER, Going To Tampa
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD & GLEN CAMPBELL,
      - There Goes My Everything
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD, Country Junction
      GEOFF BARTLEY, Litany For January 15
      ERIN THOMAS, New Beginners
      HANK WILLIAMS Jr with BRAD PAISLEY,
      I'm Gonna Get Drunk And Play Hank Williams
      ENGELBERT HUMPERDINCK,
      - Love Will Set You Free
      HANK WILLIAMS Jr,
      - Who's Taking Care Of Number One?
      JIMMY WORK, Little Popcorn Man
      HANK WILLIAMS Jr, Old School
      JIMMY WORK, Crazy Moon
      ANNE MURRAY [Doug Davis]
      HOMER & JETHRO, Red Roses For A Blue Lady
      WILSON DIXON, What Time You Call This? (NZ)
      WILSON DIXON, More Talking Less Action (NZ)
      HOMER & JETHRO, Cotton Fields
      CLYDE MOODY, Red Roses Tied In Blue
      GENE WATSON [Doug Davis]
      TOMMY FAILE, Remember Me
      DAWN SEARS, Staring Out The Window
      ZOOT FENSTER, Bring Back Those Old Songs
      BLACKIE CRAWFORD,
      When You Make Up Your Mind I'll Be Around
      * Eddie: blue.smoke@...