Playlist: Viva le Mock 7/27/12

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2012

      Date: 07-27-2012; 9p-1a

      The Dream Syndicate -- Some Kinda Itch

      Stranglmartin -- Stop Interrupting Me!
      Sweet -- A.C.D.C.
      Frampton Brothers -- Miss America Cares
      King Tuff -- Keep on Movin'
      The Rubinoos -- Jennifer

      Robert Pollard -- Obvious #1
      Surf Punks -- My Beach 2000
      The Bloody Jug Band -- Chained to the Bottom
      Victims Family -- Have a Nice Day

      Beck -- Blue Randy
      Gear Daddies -- The Rose
      Camille Yarborough -- Take Yo' Praise
      Camper Van Beethoven -- Sad Lovers Waltz
      Daniel Johnston -- True Love Will Find You in the End

      Beachwood Sparks -- Forget the Song
      The Mary Janes -- Shooting Star
      Luna -- Outdoor Miner
      Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros -- Man on Fire
      Paul Kelly -- Zoe
      Sun-60 -- Middle of My Life
      Amy Rigby -- The Summer of My Wasted Youth

      THE MOCK: Jay Thurber's Radio 9
      Me First and the Gimme Gimmes -- Who Put the Bomp
      Sandy Nelson -- Tossin' and Turnin
      Ben Kweller -- Lollipop
      The Knack -- Heartbeat
      Gary Glitter -- The Wanderer
      Dwight Yoakam -- Little Sister
      Bad Manners -- Teenager in Love
      Jad Fair and Kramer -- Twist and Shout
      Alice Donut -- My Boyfriend's Back
      Clem Snide -- Donna
      The Mockers -- God Only Knows
      Shakin' Stevens -- Que Sera, Sera
      R.E.M. -- Dream (All I Have to Do)
      The Blasters -- Buzz Buzz Buzz
      The Smoking Popes -- Zing Went the Strings of My Heart
      Plasmatics -- Dream Lover
      Even in Blackouts -- One Fine Day
      Spitballs -- Chapel of Love

      Mekons -- $1000 Wedding
      Swans -- Saved
      John Cale -- Do Not Go Gentle into That Good Night