Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 30 July

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29 8:06 AM
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 30 July 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcast: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      KENNY DALE, Bluest Heartache Of The Year
      LEE KERNAGHAN, Scrubbashin' [Oz]
      ALISON KRAUSS & UNION STATION,
      - I Don't Know Why
      SLIM WHITMAN, Love Song Of The Waterfall
      ANN BUSH, As Usual [NZ]
      HANK WILLIAMS,
      - My Bucket's Got A Hole In It
      RITCHIE & BRIONIE ROBERTS,
      - Down The Trail Of Aching Hearts [NZ]
      JOHN PRINE & LUCINDA WILLIAMS,
      - Wedding Bells/Let's Turn Back The Years

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      GENE AUTRY, Gone Fishin'
      CARTER FAMILY, It'll Aggravate Your Soul
      CARLENE CARTER, Me And The Wildwood Rose
      CARTER FAMILY, Mountain Lady
      CARLENE CARTER, My Dixie Darling
      JIM GLASER, If I Had You To Love Over Again
      DAN ROBERTS, I Miss John Wayne
      JIM GLASER, United Airlines
      DOC STOVALL, To Hear Gene Autry Sing
      GENE AUTRY, Home On The Range
      KATI MAC, (katimac.com)
      - If I Knew Then What I Know Now
      JAY SPEIGHT, Kiss Me Kate [TSP]
      STAN ROGERS,
      - The Mary Ellen Carter (Borealis) [Ca]
      TIMOTHY RAY WILSON,
      - As Monday Morning Comes Around [TSP]
      The BE GOOD TANYAS, Oh Susanna [Ca]
      C.R. ECKER BAND, California Cowboy [TSP]
      CHANGE Of KEY, Silence Ain't Golden [Ne]
      CHANGE Of KEY, If This Were My Movie [Ne]
      DALE DUNCAN, [Oz]
      - Don't Make Me Go To Bed And I'll Be Good
      The CORNELL HURD BAND, Texas Eyes
      DALE DUNCAN, I Only See You [Oz]