Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 23 July

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 23 July 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      DON WALSER, All Around Cowboy
      MARTY RIVERS, Mama You're The Lady [TSP]
      DON WALSER, Yodel Polka
      The SADDLETONES, Last Ounce Of Pride
      LEO HAYES, Just Looking At You [TSP]
      The SADDLETONES, Hitch Yer Wagon
      AL GRANT & GLEN FLYNN,
      - How's The World Treating You (Ire)
      The OAK RIDGE BOYS (Doug Davis)
      KITTY WELLS, A Bridge I Just Can't Burn
      MIKE SILER,
      - Leavin' And Sayin' Goodbye [TSP]
      KITTY WELLS, Step Aside
      McADOO PERKINS, Haggard Had It Right
      MERLE HAGGARD (Doug Davis)
      JOHNNY COOPER,
      - She Was Happy Till She Met You (NZ)
      JOHNNY COOPER & MARGARET FRANCIS,
      - I'm In A Prison Without Any Walls (NZ)
      RICHARD BENNETT,
      - Last Train From Poor Valley
      CONNIE SMITH, You Light Up My Life
      RICHARD BENNETT, Gentle On My Mind
      MICHAEL MYERS, Those Were The Days
      The JUDDS (Doug Davis)
      MICHAEL MYERS, My Heart Ain't That Brave
      WARNER MACK, I'll Still Be Missing You
      DAISY MAE & OLD BROTHER CHARLIE (1949)
      WARNER MACK, Leave My Dream Alone
      DAISY MAE & OLD BROTHER CHARLIE,