Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 16 July

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 16 July 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      CRYSTAL GAYLE,
      - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
      ERNEST TUBB, Slipping Around
      BOXCAR WILLIE, Waiting For A Train
      DIXIE CHICKS, Travelling Soldier
      EDDIE LOW, Sunday Daddy [NZ]
      GENE AUTRY, Goodbye Little Darling
      OAK RIDGE BOYS,
      - Leaving Louisiana In The Broad Daylight
      GEORGE STRAIT, Write This Down

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      RAY PRICE, Next Voice You Hear
      EASTON CORBIN, Lovin' You Is Fun
      EARL WATTS, My Brother Private William Jones
      ED BENTLEY, Who Was That Old Man?
      SMILEY BATES, Open Pit Mine
      GEORGE JONES, Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes?
      SYLVIA, Nobody
      RAY PRICE [Doug Davis]
      COMMANDER NASH, My Old Guitar [TSP]
      GEORGE & TAMMY [Doug Davis]
      MOLLY O'DAY, I Heard My Mother Weeping
      WILBURN BROTHERS,
      - I Know You Don't Love Me Anymore
      PORTER WAGONER, Barlow Chapin
      WILBURN BROTHERS, If It's Wrong To Love You
      PORTER WAGONER, Darling Debra Jean
      WILBURN BROTHERS, I'll Sail My Ship Alone
      KEITH WHITLEY, Leave Well Enough Alone
      LEYLA FENCES, Trophy Wife
      HANK WILLIAMS, First Year Blues
      ELTON BRITT, One For The Wonder