Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 02 July

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 12:17 AM
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 02 July 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      SLIM DUSTY, Country Revival [Oz]
      CLINT BLACK, Straight From The Factory
      JOY SLOANE, Smoke Along The Track [NZ]
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Don't Say Love [Ire]
      HANK THOMPSON, The Wild Side Of LIfe
      RITCHIE ROBERTS: Saginaw, Michigan [NZ]
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
      - Nothing Lasts Forever [NZ]
      GEORGE STRAIT, Ace In The Hole

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      TALES Of TENNESSEE, I'm An Old Cowhand [NZ]
      LEGAL TENDER, Willin' [NZ]
      TALES Of TENNESSEE,
      - When The Bloom Is On The Sage [NZ]
      LEGAL TENDER, Everybody Loves A Lover [NZ]
      TWANGTOWN PARAMOURS, Widow Of The Mountain
      DAVID HAWKINS, Hello Mr Death
      TWANGTOWN PARAMOURS, Walks Like A Duck
      HOMER & JETHRO, Any News From Nashville?
      * TRACY McARA (Drinking Songs Part 5)
      RAY PRICE (Doug Davis)
      HOMER & JETHRO, Number One Fan
      GEORGE JONES (Doug Davis)
      HOMER & JETHRO, I Can Do Without Nashville
      NANCY CASSIDY, Wanna Be The One
      DARRYL HOLTER, Mouffetard Noir
      NANCY CASSIDY, What A Glorious Thing
      SONNY JAMES, Cat Came Back
      JOHNNY HENDERSON, Any Old Port In A Storm
      SHAWN CUDDY, Mamma's Roses [Ire]
      RALPH COLLIER, Everybody At The Party
      CHRIS CAGLE, Southern Girl