Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 25 June

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 25 June 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Musical Melange *

      SHERRIL BLACK, Because We Love
      CLINTON GREGORY, If That Ain't Jones
      MALLORY HOPE, Yodeling At The Grand Ole Opry
      CLINTON GREGORY, She Did
      DENNIS REYNOLDS, These Old Boots
      JOSH TURNER, Whatcha Reckon
      BENNY BERRY, Jesus Take A Hold
      KAY STARR & TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD,
      - Oceans Of Tears
      JEREMY CHITWOOD, Can't Live With 'Em
      JOHNNY PAYCHECK, A-11
      VINCE GILL, Kindly Keep It Country
      JOHNNY PAYCHECK, Jukebox Charlie
      EDDY ARNOLD, You'd Better Stop Tellin' Lies
      HANK SNOW, Queen Of Draw Poker Town
      BOB LUCIER, A Fool Such As I
      * Tracy McAra (Drinking Songs Pt 4)
      BOB HOLLAR & JOHN HUNSUCKER,
      - Two Old Guitars And Two Old Men
      * Doug Davis (Ernie Ashworth)
      CHANGE Of KEY,
      - Heaven's Perfect Husband Catalogue
      PHILIP ENGLISH, Mother Dear Of Mine [Ire]
      ARCHIE CAMPBELL,
      - Trouble In The Amen Corner
      PHILIP ENGLISH, Irish Eyes [Ire]
      BUCKY HALKER & ANDY DEE,