Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 18 June

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 18 June 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      DOUG STONE, Gone Out Of My Mind
      JOE DIFFIE, Texas Size Heartache
      ALAN JACKSON, Here In The Real World
      ROBBIE DOUGLAS, That's Alright Mama [NZ]
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, The Overlander Trail [Oz]
      ANN BUSH, Sentimental Ole You [NZ]
      TERRY ROBERTS, I Wish I Had A Nickel [NZ]
      TOMMY EMMANUEL & TROY CASSAR-DALEY,
      - Working Man Blues

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: A Musical Miscellany *

      JOHNNY DUNCAN & JANIE FRICKE, Stranger
      DENNIS GURWELL, I Want To Get Drunk [TSP]
      GEORGE JONES & WILLIE NELSON,
      - I Gotta Get Drunk
      EVI & JIM ED BROWN, (Faroe Is/USA)
      - Oh, How I Miss You Tonight [Hillcrest]
      ROSANNE CASH & BOBBY BARE,
      - No Memories Hangin' Round
      DANNY HOOPER, Hold On [Hillcrest] (Oz)
      CHARLIE CLINE, Eighth Of January