Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 11 June

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 11 June 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Musical Miscellany *

      DENNIS HURWELL, Cold Coffee (TSP)
      EDDY ARNOLD (Doug Davis)
      CHUCK CUSIMANO, Man In The Moon (TSP)
      BILLY DEAN (Doug Davis)
      JACOB HALLER, Ballad of Anne Hutchinson (TSP)
      PAM LIST, Michelle Rose [Oz]
      SLIM DUSTY, What A Wonderful World [Oz]
      STAN VERRA, My Old Tin Shack [Oz]
      DOC WATSON, Never No More Blues
      RAY HARRISON, The Old Water Mill
      DOC WATSON & CHET ATKINS,
      - Me And Chet Made A Record
      HEYWOOD BANKS, OhioIowaIdahoHawaii Highway
      The HARD ROAD TRIO, You Got Me Thinkin'
      HEYWOOD BANKS,
      - Me Mother's Gigantic Brassiere
      DAVID ALLEN COE (Doug Davis)
      *TRACY McARA (Drinking Songs Part 2)
      DON WILLIAMS, Heart Of Hearts
      JUSTIN TOWNES EARLE,
      Nothing's Gonna Change The Way You Feel About Me
      DON WILLIAMS, What If It Worked Like That
      DARIN WARNER, Believe (Hillcrest) [Oz]
      TONY DENIKOS, High In The Low Country
      LONNIE BARTMESS,
      - Do It All Over Again (Hillcrest)
      WILLIE, LUKA & MICAH NELSON,
      - Come On Back Jesus
      BELLE CANNON, Reel Me In (Hillcrest) [UK]
      WILLIE & LUKAS NELSON,
      - Every Time He Drinks He Thinks Of Her
      CLAYTON CLAXTON,
      - It Still Don't Sound Like Merle (Hillcrest)
      WADE BOWEN, On My Way To Wonderful
      CRAIG MORITZ,
      - Only When You're Lonely (Hillcrest) [Ca]
      RHETT MILLER, Sweet Dreams
      MARTY ROBBINS, Begging To You