Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 04 June

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 04 June 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      + BIG RIVER fm 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS - Twin Lakes Opry*

      HANK LOCKLIN, Country Hall Of Fame
      JIM REEVES, Mother Went A-Walking
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, Waltz Of The Angels
      HANK WILLIAMS, Men With Broken Hearts
      The LOUVIN BROTHERS, Katie Dear
      The CARTER FAMILY, No Telephone In Heaven
      WILF CARTER, Old Shep
      RED SOVINE, I Didn't Jump The Fence

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      FRED JACK & MIKE HEADRICK, Mister Moon
      MARTY ROBBINS, Lily Of The Valley
      ERNIE ASHWORTH & MIKE HEADRICK,
      - Duet With A Steel Guitar
      ALAN JACKSON,
      - So You Don't Have To Love Me Anymore
      MARK PELL, Been Down That Road Before
      ALAN JACKSON, Talk Is Cheap
      TOMMY ALLEN, Good Old Boys
      MERLE HAGGARD, Shopping For Dresses
      ERNIE HOLLAR, I Can't Forget You
      SOME VELVET EVENING, Shooting The Breeze
      *TRACY McARA: Drinking Songs (Part One)
      CHICKIE WILLIAMS, Beyond The Sunset
      DON DENNIS, Picture Of Your Mother
      CHICKIE WILLIAMS, Faded Old Love Letters
      LEFTOVER SALMON, Bayou Town
      MARY KAY PLACE & Willie Nelson,
      - Something To Brag About
      LEFTOVER SALMON, Liza