Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 28 May

    Message 1 of 2 , May 27 12:16 AM
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 28 May 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: NZ Music Month Special *

      HAMILTON COUNTY BLUEGRASS BAND,
      - You Ain't Goin' Nowhere [NZ]
      JOHN McCABE, Another Song [Ca/NZ]
      MARIE HASLEMORE, New Old Songs [NZ]
      AL HUNTER, One In A Million [NZ]
      FRED DAGG, Real Estate [NZ]
      JACK KINGSTON, Yodelling Cowboy [NZ]
      LOU & SIMON, Please Excuse My Writing [NZ]
      BRYAN BATES, If Music Be The Food Of Love [NZ]
      LOU & SIMON, Click Go The Shears [NZ]
      JOHN EGENES, The Haircut [NZ]
      LOU & SIMON, Ten Little Bottles [NZ]
      JOHN EGENES, Big Change [NZ]
      GUMBOOT TANGO, Tomorrow Night [NZ]
      TREVOR V. STEVENS, Troubadour [NZ]
      GUMBOOT TANGO: Rugby, Racing And Beer [NZ]
      RED SOVINE, Turn The World Around
      CONNIE SMITH (Doug Davis)
      RED SOVINE, If My Heart Had Windows
      The DILLARDS, Copperfields