Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 21 May

    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 21 May 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      + BIG RIVER fm 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS - Twin Lakes Opry*

      VINCE GILL, Never Alone
      ISLA GRANT, A Dream Come True [Scot]
      HANK SNOW, I'm Moving On [Ca]
      GENE AUTRY, The Yellow Rose Of Texas
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry [NZ]
      GEORGE STRAIT, You're Stronger Than Me
      ANN BUSH, When I Dream [NZ]
      JOHNNY COOPER & MARGARET FRANCIS,
      - One By One [NZ]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      REG McTAGGART, Love Listens [NZ]
      CAMILLE Te NAHU, Te Rina [NZ]
      REG McTAGGART,
      - My Heart Keeps Changing My Mind [NZ]
      LEIGHTON B. WATTS,
      - I Wonder If I'll Ever Get Home [NZ]
      FRED DAGG, Driving Lessons [NZ]
      LEIGHTON B. WATTS,
      - Who'll Tell The Cowboy [NZ]
      RON HALLS, Under Your Spell Again [NZ]
      DUSTY SPITTLE, Dam The Clutha [NZ]
      PAUL WALDEN,
      - That's What I See In You [NZ]
      BRENDAN DUGAN,
      - McKenzie And His Dog [NZ]
      VINCE CALLAHER,
      - Don't Ever Fall In Love [NZ]
      GARNER WAYNE,
      - New Zealand Is My Home [NZ]
      The TARRIERS THREE,
      - We're A Great Big City [NZ]
      BRIAN McCAULEY, Christchurch City [NZ]
      The TARRIERS THREE, Down The Hall [NZ]
      LES CLEVELAND & The Black Billy Boys,
      - Around The Coleridge Run [NZ]
      JOHN GRENELL, Rakaia River Waltz [NZ]
      DOROTHY BRANIGAN & BUSTER KEENE,
      - Seven Lonely Days [NZ]
      JOHN GRENELL, Glendhu Bay [NZ]
      The KITTENS,
      - Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Lose [NZ]
      PETER POSA, Meet Mr Callaghan [NZ]