Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 14 May

    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 14 May 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: NZ Music Month Special *

      TAMI NEILSON, Cigarette [NZ]
      LUKE THOMPSON, Mums And Dads [NZ]
      TAMI NEILSON & JoANNE CASH, Sister Cash [NZ]
      MAX McCAULEY, My Swiss Moonlight Lullaby [NZ]
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
      - The Hands You're Holding Now [NZ]
      MAX McCAULEY, Bonnie Dee [NZ]
      MARTY STUART with HANK WILLIAMS 3rd,
      - A Picture From Life's Other Side
      SUSIE FITZGERALD, Drover's Prayer
      MARTY STUART with KENNY LOVELACE,
      - A Matter Of Time
      JOHNNY COOPER, Fallen Angel [NZ]
      The TUI TRIO, Bon Voyage [NZ]
      JOHNNY COOPER, See You Later Alligator [NZ]
      Big MIKE DURNEY, The Lonely Blues [NZ]
      MOE BANDY, Honky Tonk Amnesia
      The SKIFFLE MINSTRELS,
      - All God's Children Gotta Dance
      The PLAINSMEN, I'm Believing In You [NZ]
      The EDWARD SISTERS, At The Balalaika [NZ]
      The PLAINSMEN, Pardon Me [NZ]
      TRACEY HASKELL, Leave Me Now [NZ]
      BRENT PARLANE, So Many Times [NZ]
      TRACEY HASKELL, Walk By My Side [NZ]
      The DUNSTAN TRIO, The Rolling Stone [NZ]
      The COUNTRY BOYS,
      - Ballad OF The Star Mini Tour [NZ]
      KEN LEMON, Roll On Waikato [NZ]
      WILLIE NELSON & WAYLON JENNINGS,
      Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
      BILL WENCE, Forever (615 Records)
      GREAT RECESSION ORCHESTRA,
      - Cat Fight (newtexrecords.net)
      BILL WENCE, Kathy Please (615 Records)