Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 07 May

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 07 May 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      + BIG RIVER fm 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS - Twin Lakes Opry*

      ISLA GRANT, Sorry [Scot]
      GEORGE STRAIT, Ace In The Hole
      GAIL RUSSELL,
      - I'm Just A Country Girl At Heart [NZ]
      JOHN PRINE & TRISH YEARWOOD,
      - When Two Worlds Collide
      BO WALTON, Waiting On A Dream
      LEFTY FRIZZELL,
      - I Never Go Around Mirrors
      JOY SLOANE,
      - By A Fire Of Gidgee Coal [NZ]
      SCOTT BRANNON & TRACEY ROHRBAUGH,
      - How Far Is Heaven

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      DEREK KIRKLAND, Banks Of I Dunno [NZ]
      GARNER WAYNE, Roaming Around New Zealand [NZ]
      REX FRANKLIN: Stop, Look And Listen [NZ]
      DANNY McGIRR, Long Live The West Coast [NZ]
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
      - It's Getting Back To Me (That You Don't Care) [NZ]
      KENNY ROBERTS, I Never See Maggie Alone
      KENNY ROBERTS, Billy And Nanny Goat
      KENNY ROBERTS, She Taught Me To Yodel
      DUSTY SPITTLE, The Kingston Flyer [NZ]
      PHIL GARLAND, The KB Cannonball [NZ]
      The PICASSO TRIO, The Fairlie Flyer [NZ]
      KENNY TEO, On The Internet [NZ]
      GARY KRIEG, Thank Your Lucky Star [NZ]
      TREVOR STEVENS, Long Hot Summer [NZ]
      The SKIFFLE MINSTRELS, Plastic Flowers
      (SkiffleMinstrels[at]aol.com)
      The GREAT RECESSION ORCHESTRA,
      - Sales Tax (NewTexRecords.net)
      The SKIFFLE MINSTRELS, All Night Diner
      (SkiffleMinstrels[at]aol.com)
      SUZANNE PRENTICE, It's Only Make Believe [NZ]
      The BELLAMY BROTHERS, Some Broken Hearts
      The GREAT RECESSION ORCHESTRA,
      - Boogie Baby (NewTexRecords.net)
      ROGER MILLER, You're My Kingdom