Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 30 April

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 30 April 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      The BLUE BOYS, I Threw Away The Rose
      MITCH SNOW,
      - I Will Love You For A While (Diamondback)
      BLUE BOYS, Walk Through This World With Me
      BRANDON RICKMAN, So Long 20s
      DAVE POTTS, I Wish You Well (davepotts.com)
      DON & STEVE WHITE, Hold On To Me
      JON BROOKS, Madelin (Borealis) Canada
      Le VENT Du NORD, Adieu Marie (Borealis) Canada
      JON BROOKS, Hudson Girl (Borealis) Canada
      SMOKEY ROGERS, A Little Bird Told Me
      WADE MAINE & ZEKE MORRIS,
      - Short Life And It's Trouble
      * A MEL McDANIEL Tribute
      FRED ARCOLEO, Under Our Eyes (Rally Folk)
      PETER COOPER, Grandma's Tattoo
      FRED ARCOLEO, I Can Hardly Wait (Rally Folk)
      MODERN MOUNTAINEERS, It's All Over Now
      SONS Of HAWAII, Ka Lae O Ka Ena [Hawaii]
      MODERN MOUNTAINEERS, Trying To Be True
      BOB ANDREWS, Lovers In Love [Dancing Druid]
      TRACY WEINBERG, The Invisible Man [self]
      BOB ANDREWS, Broke Again [Dancing Druid]
      BARNSTOMPERS, Mabel's Done Gone [Dutch]
      The RANCH GIRLS, Sure To Fall [Dutch]
      BARNSTOMPERS,
      - Just Can't Live That Fast Any More [Dutch]
      LEE BRICE, That Way Again
      RAY WILLIAM ROLDAN,
      - No Saints In San Fernando (Diamondback)
      LEE BRICE, A Woman Like You
      HANK WILLIAMS 3, Sun Comes Up
      BELLAMY BROTHERS, Some Broken Hearts
      HANK WILLIAMS 3, The Wind Blew Cold
      RAGTIME RAMBLERS, Buzzin' Around [Dutch]