Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 23 April

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22 12:15 AM
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 23 April 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      + BIG RIVER fm 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS - Twin Lakes Opry*

      EDDIE RABBITT, B-B-Burning Up With Love
      TANYA TUCKER, Strong Enough To Bend
      NITTY GRITTY DIRT BAND,
      - All I Have To Do Is Dream
      GEORGE FORMBY, Bless 'em All [UK]
      JACK HYLTON, Painting The Clouds With Sunshine [UK]
      ANDREWS SISTERS, Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - I Take A Lot Of Pride In What I Am [NZ]
      SUZY BOGGUSS,
      - I Wanna Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      PIXIE WILLIAMS,
      - It's Just Because (The Soldier's Farewell) [NZ]
      ROGER TIBBS, Lest We Forget [NZ]
      The D-DAY DODGERS, My Africa Star [NZ]
      ROSY PARSONS, We Will Remember Them [NZ]
      CAMILLE Te NAHU, Blue Smoke [NZ]
      NZ ARMY BAND, NZ Soldiers Song [NZ]
      MARCUS TURNER,
      - When The Boys Are On Parade [NZ]
      EDDIE O'STRANGE, The Bands Of Aotearoa [NZ]
      MARTIN CURTIS,
      - And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda [NZ]
      KIMBALL BRISCO JOHNSON,
      - Simpson's Donkey [NZ]
      The D-DAY DODGERS, Rolling Wheels [NZ]
      DICK THOMAS, A Cowboy In Khaki
      ROY ROGERS,
      - She Gave Her Heart To A Soldier Boy
      CARSON ROBISON, Mother Goose Rhymes
      JOHN McDERMOTT, Greenfields Of France [Ca]
      The FOUR VAGABONDS,
      - Comin' In On A Wing And A Prayer
      LESLIE ANDREWS & BILL JOHNSON,
      - Soldier's Farewell To The Far East [NZ]
      ANN MURRAY, We'll Meet Again [Ca]
      WINNIE WINSTON, Now Is The Hour [NZ]