Twangfest, anyone?

  • LindaRay64
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 5:43 PM
      Is Twangfest in my future? Will depend on whether I can share a ride to or from Nashville. Putting out an all-points b/c it's hard to know where anyone is, these days. ;-> Thanks for any offers, info, suggestions. I'll pay for gas, and may have a place you can stay in St. Louis. Pls advise, share, make recommendations, email me at lray at tucsonweekly.com. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone. Been a couple of years!

      Have fun!