Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 16 April

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 16 April 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      LAWTON WILLIAMS, Bluegrass Skirt
      MARIA MARABLE, Make The Coffee Start Perkin' [TSP]
      LAWTON WILLIAMS, I'll Still Love You
      K.A. PATTERSON, No-One Else But You [TSP]
      MAYF NUTTER, You Got It Now
      MIKE WELLS, Hats Off To House Bands [TSP]
      JACK BLANCHARD & MISTY MORGAN,
      - You Come So Easy To Me
      GLYN MARTIN, I Knew My Day Would Come
      ERNIE ASHWORTH, Honey Don't You Miss Me
      LUKE SIMMONS, Waitin' On A Sidin'
      LAWTON WILLIAMS, Train Of Thought
      DON LANG SKIFFLE GROUP, Six-Five Special
      GEORGE MANN, Miner's Lullaby [georgemann.org]
      LUKE SIMMONS, Waitin' At The Gate For Katie
      * ROGER TIBBS: Chat and Song
      JODY NIX, [Hillside]
      - Let Me Love The Leaving From Your Mind
      JOHNNY CASH, Half A Mile A Day
      JODY NIX, Blue Bonnet Lane [Hillside]
      TOMMY DUNCAN, Wastin' Your Life Away
      CURLEY WILLIAMS, Grandma's Turned Over Again
      BOB WILLS, I Hit The Jackpot
      CARSON ROBISON TRIO, Silvery Arizona Moon
      SLIM DUSTY, Cop The Lot [EMI] Oz
      CARSON ROBISON TRIO, Frankie And Johnny
      JIMMY WAKELY, There's A Goldmine In The Sky
      JENNY LOU CARSON, What Do I Have To Do?
      BILLY BRIGGS, Yodeling Song
      TEXAS JIM LEWIS, Rakes Of Mallow