Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 09 April

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 09 April 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      + BIG RIVER fm 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS - Twin Lakes Opry*

      LeANN RIMES & EDDY ARNOLD, Cattle Call
      ALAN JACKSON, Too Much Of A Good Thing
      CHRISTINE SINCLAIR SMITH,
      - Look For Me [unreleased] NZ
      TEX MORTON, I'll Be Hanged (NZ)
      SLIM DUSTY, Maple Sugar Sweetheart (Oz)
      ANN BUSH, Let Me Go Lover [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Am I Blue [unreleased] NZ
      COLE WILSON, Little Buddy (NZ)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      D.K. DAVIS, Late Movies And Memories
      KATHY COLEMAN,
      - I'm Gonna Love You [Hillcrest] Oz
      BILLY BRIGGS,
      - Freckle Face, Snaggle Tooth Gal
      EVIE LADIN Band,
      - Shadow Of The Pines [evieladin.com]
      CHAS McDEVITT Skiffle Group, New Orleans
      EVIE LADIN Band, Dime Store Glasses
      * ROGER TIBBS: Chat and Song
      219 SKIFFLE GROUP, Union Maid
      McADOO PERKINS,
      - Haggard Had It Right [Hillcrest]
      KATE CAMPBELL,
      - God Bless You Arthur Blessitt [katecampbell.com]
      JACOB LYDA, I'm Doing Alright
      CHLOE & SILAS, Worst House [chloehall.com.au] Oz
      The CIVIL WARS, Forget Me Not
      CHLOE & SILAS, [chloehall.com.au]
      - Love Songs, Dedications And Requests (Oz)
      RANDY WALLER, Daddy's Need To Grow Up Too
      JIMMY WAKELY, Bright-Eyed And Bushy-Tailed
      BONNIE LOU, No Heart At All
      CURLEY WILLIAMS, Grandma's Turned Over Again
      BOB WILLS, I Hit The Jackpot