Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 02 April

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 02 April 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      JONI HARMS, Here Comes The Country
      CARSON ROBISON, 1942 Turkey In The Straw
      JONI HARMS, Buddy And Me
      LOUDON WAINWRIGHT 3rd & Ramblin' JACK ELLIOTT,
      - Double Lifetime
      JONI HARMS, Out On This Old Farm
      EARL SCRUGGS & BILLY BOB THORNTON,
      - Ring Of Fire
      FLATT & SCRUGGS,
      - I'll Be On The Good Road Some Day
      EARL SCRUGGS & MARTY STUART,
      - Foggy Mountain Special
      OKLAHOMA SWEETHEARTS,
      - Ever Since You Went Away
      BOB WILLS, Ten Years
      JENNY LOU CARSON, I L-O-V-E You
      RAUL MALO, Make The World Go Away
      BELLE CANNON, My Better Years (Hillcrest) UK
      RAUL MALO, Around The World
      * ROGER TIBBS: Chat & Song
      CHUCK MEAD & His Grassy Knoll Boys,
      - Apartment #9
      ADLER & HEARNE,
      - Prayin' For The Camel (adlerandhearne.com)
      CHUCK MEAD & JAMEY JOHNSON,
      - You Better Treat Your Man Right
      LEON REDBONE, Roll Along Kentucky Moon
      DONOVAN, Catch The Wind
      LEON REDBONE, Right Or Wrong
      JOHNNY CASH, Any Old Wind That Blows
      BILL & KATE ISLES, Public Radio
      JERRY REED, Bird
      RANDY WALLER, Old Rugged Cross
      VANATTA, Working Class Man (Hillcrest) Ca
      RANDY WALLER, A Sad Song Don't Care
      KATHY COLEMAN,
      - I'm Gonna Love You (Hillcrest) Oz
      D.K. DAVIS, Late Movies And Memories