Re: [fearnwhiskey] WRCT is in the Final Four of SoundTap Madness!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2012
      I only worked at 50% of the final four: WRCT and KZSC. I admit that
      my household this week has been actively trying to get these two
      stations to face off in the finals.

      There are a couple of shows currently on KZSC that were on the air
      back when I started there...almost a quarter century ago.

      I think it would be great if WRCT could win this thing; thanks for
      sending the instructions to the list, Paul!

      Carl