Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 26 March

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 26 March 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      + BIG RIVER fm 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS - Twin Lakes Opry*

      BO WALTON, That's Too Much
      SLIM DUSTY, A Word To Texas Jack
      SLIM WHITMAN, Rosemarie
      EDDIE RABBITT, I Love A Rainy Night
      WILLIE NELSON, Funny How Time Slips Away
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, That's The Way Love Goes
      CRYSTAL GAYLE,
      - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
      BO WALTON, Miss You Bad

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      MANDY BARNETT,
      - The Whispering Wind Blows On By
      RON SWEET, I Play Haggard
      SONS Of The PIONEERS, Old Age Pension Cheque
      ZAC BROWN BAND, No Hurry
      COW BOP, Cool Water
      BLAKE SHELTON, Drink On It
      ROGER TIBBS (chat & song)
      WYLIE & The WILD WEST, Yodel Man
      TEX MORTON, The Ned Kelly Song [NZ]
      SLIM DUSTY, Smiles [Oz]
      GERALDINE STEVENS, Billy
      GEEZINSLAW BROTHERS, Chubby
      ERIC GORDON, In Eternity [Tyler's Song] (TSP)
      LARA HERSCOVITCH, Mississippi Lullaby
      - (laraherscovitch.com)
      RANDY KING, Crazy 'Bout You (TSP)
      CARY COOPER, Jimmy Stewart (carycooper.com)
      RUSTY RIERSON, Souvenirs (TSP)
      CHUCK MEAD, Apartment #9
      ADLER & HEARNE,
      - Prayin' For The Camel (adlerandhearne.com)
      CHUCK MEAD & JAMEY JOHNSON,
      - You Better Treat Your Man Right
      TOM MUNCH, Won't Grow Old before My Time
      JACOB LYDA, I'm Doing Alright