Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 19 March

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 19 March 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      LEFTY FRIZZELL, Stranger
      The CASTLE SISTERS, Forgive And Forget Me
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, James River
      DEREK KIRKLAND, The Shiner (Ed Budding comp) [NZ]
      RUSS McKEAN, Charlie Cabooskie's Guitar [NZ]
      PHIL GARLAND, Champion Of All (Kiwi Pacific) [NZ]
      TEX MORTON, Daddy And Home [NZ]
      FARON YOUNG, Leavin' And Sayin' Goodbye
      JONI COMPRETTA, Run That By Me One More Time
      FARON YOUNG, Walk Tall
      HARGUS "Pig" ROBBINS, Unbreakable Hearts
      WALTER BRENNAN, Family Reunion
      JOHN PRINE, Dear John (I Sent Your Saddle Home)
      BOBBY BARE, I Hate Goodbyes
      JACK BLANCHARD & MISTY MORGAN, Try
      BOBBY BARE, Hard Time Hungrys
      LONNIE DONEGAN, Wedding Bells
      CONNIE SMITH, The Hurtin's All Over
      LONNIE DONEGAN, Keep On The Sunny Side
      DEMOLITION STRING BAND, Dress Of Roses
      AL GRANT & GLEN FLYNN, Farside Banks Of Jordan
      DEMOLITION STRING BAND,
      - Why You Been Gone So Long
      AL GRANT & GLEN FLYNN, She Found The Key
      TRIO LOS PANCHOS, Maria Helena
      AL GRANT & GLEN FLYNN, Molly Darlin'
      LOIS WILLIAMS, A Girl Named Sam
      JOHNNY CASH, Give It Away
      CHIP TAYLOR & CARRIE RODRIGUEZ,
      - Your Name Is On My Lips
      CRAIG MORGAN, The Whole World Needs A Kitchen
      The STATLER BROTHERS, Who Am I To Say?
      TEX WILLIAMS, Mother Was A Sideman
      TOM T. HALL,
      - I Only Think About You When I'm Drunk