Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 12 March

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 12 March 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN and
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      + BIG RIVER fm 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS - Twin Lakes Opry*

      CHARLEY PRIDE, Kiss An Angel Good Morning
      DOLLY PARTON, Here You Come Again
      NIGEL CARMICHAEL, That Minute [unreleased] NZ
      GAIL RUSSELL,
      - Rock Your Blues Away [unreleased] NZ
      WILLIE NELSON, On The Road Again
      RAY STEVENS, Misty
      ANN BUSH, Fields Of Athenry [unreleased] NZ
      Dr HOOK, Only Sixteen

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      MEL TILLIS & SHERRY BRYCE,
      - Stand Beside Me, Behind Me
      MIKKEL MOL, Only With You (Denmark)
      MEL TILLIS & SHERRY BRYCE,
      - They'll Never Break The Chains
      FARON YOUNG, He Stopped Loving Her Today
      TEX MORTON, The Flying Doctor Poem (NZ)
      RED SOVINE, Intoxicated Rat
      TEX MORTON, Travel By Train (NZ)
      JOHNNY POSSUM's Goodtime Hootin' Band,
      - Last Train (NZ)
      SCATMAN CROTHERS,
      - Tell Me How Long The Train's Been Gone
      EAMON FRIEL, The Waltz Of The Years (Ire)
      CELTIC THUNDER, The Galway Girl (Ire)
      CARSON ROBISON,
      The Old Gray Mare Is Back Where She Used To Be
      ROGER MILLER, I've Been A Fool
      RED INGLE & The Natural Seven, Temptation
      The STEEL WHEELS,
      - Halfway To Heaven [thesteelwheels.com]
      MOLASSES CREEK,
      - It's A Sin To Tell A Lie [molassescreek.com]
      I SEE HAWKS IN L.A.,
      - Highland Park Serenade [iseehawks.com]
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      - The Old Bear [Desert Kid] (Germany)
      I SEE HAWKS IN L.A., [iseehawks.com]
      - Your Love Is Going To Kill Me