Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 05 March

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 05 March 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on HUTT RADIO 106.1 FM,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN,
      and B2B 87.7 FM, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday,
      and 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 FM Christchurch

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      WILBURN BROTHERS, The Signs Are Everywhere
      MARSHA SUE MITCHELL, Golden Flat-Top Guitar [TSP]
      WILBURN BROTHERS,
      - Little Johnny From Down The Street
      SLIM DUSTY, Blackened Quarts Are Boiling (Oz)
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Look Out Cunnamulla (Oz)
      SLIM DUSTY, Things I See Around Me (Oz)
      ELTON BRITT, I'm All That's Left Of That Old Quartett
      CHILL WILLS, Slick
      ELTON BRITT, Too Tired To Care
      MARGO SMITH, If I Give My Love To You
      TOM IRWIN, Diggin' In The Dirt
      DEE MULLINS, Texas Tea
      JOHNNY CASH, Walking The Blues
      BOB WILLS & His Texas Playboys, Sugar Moon
      MERLE TRAVIS, On A Bicycle Built For Two
      NANCY SINATRA, Sugar Town
      MERLE TRAVIS, Kinfolks In Carolina
      MIKE ARCHER, The Best Of My Love
      PISTOL ANNIES, Lemon Drop
      MIKE ARCHER, The L-Word
      EMILY PINKERTON, Summer Heat
      AKIRA OTSUKA feat JOSH OTSUKA, Blue
      ERIC GORDON, I Believe [TSP]
      GEORGE McANTHONY, Father And Son (It)
      GERALD T. LASSITER, Hey Pot Belly [TSP]
      BENNY BERRY, Give Me A Good Country Song
      LYNN EASTERLY, Beyond The Golden Years [TSP]
      BENNY BERRY, Country Music's King
      MAC DAVIS, Smiley
      MARTY ROBBINS,
      - Possession Is Nine Tenths Of The Law