Paul Kelly LIVE on WRCT Tonight (3/2/12)

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012
      Greetings all, I just want to give you a heads up that Australian Singer/Songwriter Extraordinaire, Paul Kelly, will be stopping by my radio show tonight to chat, guest DJ and play a few songs live. All of this will take place between 9p-11p EST on wrct.org or in the Greater Pittsburgh PA area on the airwaves at 88.3 fm.

      Feel free to IM requests or questions during that window of time to wrct883

      Or, to me directly at mockthedj@...

      Thanks,
      Paul

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012
        Nice work Paul (and Paul...and Dan). If that last song was anything to go
        by, the next album will be a good one..

        Carl

        On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Mock the DJ <mockthedj@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Greetings all, I just want to give you a heads up that Australian
        > Singer/Songwriter Extraordinaire, Paul Kelly, will be stopping by my radio
        > show tonight to chat, guest DJ and play a few songs live. All of this will
        > take place between 9p-11p EST on wrct.org or in the Greater Pittsburgh PA
        > area on the airwaves at 88.3 fm.
        >
        > Feel free to IM requests or questions during that window of time to wrct883
        >
        > Or, to me directly at mockthedj@...
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Paul

      • Mock the DJ