Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 27 February

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 27 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on HUTT RADIO 106.1 FM,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN,
      and B2B 87.7 FM, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday,
      and 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 FM Christchurch

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS - The Twins Lakes Opry *

      BELLAMY BROTHERS, Let Your Love Flow
      BILLIE JO SPEARS, '57 Chevrolet
      GLEN CAMPBELL, Galveston
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Someone Loves You Honey (unreleased) NZ
      Dr HOOK, Everybody's Makin' It Big But Me
      PATSY CLINE, Sweet Dreams
      JOY SLOANE,
      - Smoke Along The Track (unreleased) NZ
      Dr HOOK,
      - When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      CARL SMITH,
      - Let Old Mother Nature Have Her Way
      JOHN CONLEE, Radio Lover
      HANK WILLIAMS Jr, Hank
      CHARLEY PRIDE, Old Photographs
      KITTY WELLS & JOHNNY WRIGHT,
      - We'll Stick Together
      FREDDIE HART, Paper Sack Full Of Memories
      MEL TILLIS, I Ain't Never
      BOB ATCHER,
      - I Can't Think Of Love Without You
      LIZ ANDERSON, Mama Spank
      BOB ATCHER, High And Dry
      STAN ROGERS, Forty-Five Years (Borealis) Ca
      La BOTTINE SOURIANTE,
      - Le Gourmand (Borealis) Ca
      GEORGE MORGAN & MARION WORTH, Sin And Silver
      DUSTY OWENS, Just Call On Me
      GEORGE JONES & MELBA MONTGOMERY,
      - Close Together As You And Me
      TOMMY OVERSTREET, What More Could A Man Need
      HANK THOMPSON,
      - I Could Love The Devil Out Of You
      T. TEXAS TYLER, Pretender
      RAY SANDERS, A Fool Such As I