Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 20 February

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18 9:56 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 20 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on HUTT RADIO 106.1 FM,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN,
      and B2B 87.7 FM, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcast: HUTT RADIO: Friday at 6.06 pm

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      MARSHA SUE MITCHELL,
      - Golden Flat-Top Guitar [TSP]
      CLAUDE KING, Stone Heart
      LEO HAYES, Just Looking At You [TSP]
      ERNEST TROOST feat NICOLE GORDON,
      - This Field [Hudson Harding]
      JACOB HALLER, Blame The Train [TSP]
      DEREK KIRKLAND, Shrek The Sheep [in studio] NZ
      DEREK KIRKLAND, Memory Of Merv [in studio] NZ
      MARTY RIVERS, Mama You're The Lady [TSP] Malta
      CHILL WILLS, Mama
      The C.R. ECKER BAND, Bushwacked [TSP]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Rescue Me [EMI] Oz
      SLIM DUSTY, The Round Table [EMI] Oz
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, The Big Red [EMI] Oz
      MERLE TRAVIS, It's Kinda Wonderful
      JACOB HALLER, Just You [TSP]
      MERLE TRAVIS, A World Full Of Roses
      WILLIE NELSON, The Scientist
      BING CROSBY, A Little Bitty Tear
      RANDY WALLER, Miles And Miles Of Texas
      T JAE CHRISTIAN, Dianne's Song
      JOHNNY CASH, Pickin' Time
      The SINS COUNTRY, Something You'll Regret
      BOB ATCHER, Let's Start Life All Over
      PAT BOONE, Sugar Moon
      BOBBY GOLDSBORO & DEL REEVES,
      - Our Way Of Life
      EVELYN KNIGHT, Candy And Cake
      The WILBURN BROTHERS, I'll Never Be Happy
      WILMA LEE & STONEY COOPER,
      - Each Season Changes You