Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 13 February

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 13 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on HUTT RADIO 106.1 FM,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN,
      and B2B 87.7 FM, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcast: HUTT RADIO: Friday at 6.06 pm

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS - The Twins Lakes Opry *

      SMOKY DAWSON, The Lights Of Cobb And Co
      JOE DIFFIE, Texas Size Heartache
      PATTY LOVELESS, High On Love
      ANN BUSH, When I Dream [unreleased] NZ
      DOUG STONE, Gone Out Of My Mind
      DIXIE CHICKS, There's Your Trouble
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Drinking Champagne [unreleased] NZ
      WILF CARTER, There's A Love Knot In My Lariat

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      NELLIE HOLMES,
      - Total Disconnect (Acoustic Rainbow) Ca
      TOM IRWIN, Harry James Ludlum (Clyded)
      DANNY DARST, Texas (Acoustic Rainbow)
      TOM IRWIN, Walking In The Woods (Clyded)
      AUDREY AULD, Tree (Acoustic Rainbow) Oz
      TOM IRWIN, What Went On Last Night (Clyded)
      CLINT ALPHIN, Bail Me Out (Acoustic Rainbow)
      ASHLEY ROBERTSON,
      - Finished With You (AshleyRobertson.com) Ca
      SCOTT COOK, (Acoustic Rainbow) Ca
      - The Lord Giveth [And The Landlord Taketh Away]
      MIKE STEVENS & MATT ANDERSON,
      - Little Things (Borealis) Ca
      MIKE ARCHER, Shoulda Coulda Woulda (Tate Music)
      MIKE STEVENS & MATT ANDERSON,
      - Share The Load (Borealis) Ca
      MIKE ARCHER, She's Beautiful (Tate Music Group)
      RICHARD D. HENRY, How Long Has It Been
      MIKE ARCHER, Thunderbird Night (Tate Music Group)
      RICHARD D. HENRY,
      - Help Me Drive The Blues Away
      MICHAEL JOHNATHON, Front Porch (PoetMan)
      RICHARD D. HENRY,
      - Do You Ever Think Of The Old Home Place
      MICHAEL JOHNATHON, Satisfaction (PoetMan)
      SUZY BOGGUSS, Sweet Betsy From Pike
      BOBBY FLORES, How Long Is Forever This Time