Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 06 February

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 06 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      Encore broadcast: Hutt Radio: FRIDAY at 6.06 pm

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      BOXCAR WILLIE, We Made Memories
      BOB ATCHER, Let's Start Life All Over
      WANDA JACKSON, Who Shot Sam
      BOB ATCHER, Smoke Comes Out The Chimney
      STEVE SUFFET, Were You In Boston In 1919 (self)
      BOB & RANDY ATCHER, Never Trust A Woman
      GEORGE JONES & MELBA MONTGOMERY,
      - She's My Mother
      SUZY BOGGUSS, Froggy Went A-Courtin'
      RED SOVINE, Long Time To Forget
      SUZY BOGGUSS, Git Along Little Dogies
      JOHN D LOUDERMILK, Angela Jones
      SUZY BOGGUSS, Wildwood Flower
      TOM T HALL with EARL SCRUGGS,
      - Engineers Don't Wave Anymore
      SUZY BOGGUSS, Rock Island Line
      JOHNNY CASH, Ridin' On The Cotton Belt
      PHIL GARLAND, Ballad Of The Amuri [NZ]
      SLIM DUSTY, I'll Meet Him Tomorrow [Oz]
      BUCK WHITE, I Believe In Music
      MIKE LUSK, That's How It Feels (TSP)
      BUCK WHITE, Making Believe
      DONNIE SNEED, I Come To My Senses (TSP)
      BUCK WHITE, It Sure Rains Hard In Tennessee
      ERIC DODD, What Do You Say (TSP)
      JUNE WEBB, Conscience (Set Me Free)
      JIM REEVES, Crying Is My Favorite Mood
      JUNE WEBB, (I Was Just Meant) To Be Lonely
      LONNIE BARTMESS, Juliana (Hillcrest)
      BOBBY FLORES, Rose Colored Glasses
      KELLIE PICKLER, Stop Cheatin' On Me