Dylan's 'Love and Theft'- article

  • psfmag
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      Greetings,

      In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>, you'll find (among other things):

      DYLAN'S LOVE & THEFT
      His later-day master-work?- by Kevin Cenedella
      "I see Love and Theft as Dylan's most intriguing album. Dylan has always been a character of shifting shapes. When fans had him pegged as folk singer he quickly turned to rock, causing great anger among his fans. After he conquered the world with rock at its highest form with albums like Blonde on Blonde, he surprised everyone again by switching to down home, almost lazy country music."

      Listen to our playlist of artists from this issue on Spotify: <http://open.spotify.com/user/jgrossnas/playlist/3lxAWtNrKSBHN576MoKu7w>

      We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

      See you online,
      Jason