Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 30 January

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 30 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      Encore broadcast: Hutt Radio: FRIDAY at 6.06 pm

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS - The Twins Lakes Opry *

      CARLENE CARTER, The Sweetest Thing
      RANDY TRAVIS, I Told You So
      EMMYLOU HARRIS, Together Again
      GAIL RUSSELL,
      - I'm Just A Country Girl At Heart [NZ]
      GENE AUTRY, I'm A Fool To Care
      GENE AUTRY, Goodbye Little Darling Goodbye
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, That's The Way Love Goes [NZ]
      KEITH WHITLEY, Turn Me To Love

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      * In Memory of MERV WALTERS:
      HANK SNOW & WILLIE NELSON, I'm Movin' On
      RAY CHARLES & WILLIE NELSON,
      - Seven Spanish Angels
      CLIVE DUNN, Grandad
      HANK THOMPSON, Blackboard Of My Heart

      JESSE MIDDLETON, It's Raining [TSP]
      DIANE RAESIDE, Slow Dance [Hillcrest] Ca
      MIKE LUSK, I'm Kinda This, Kinda That [TSP]
      MICHAEL RULE, For Loving You [Hillcrest] Ca
      BERNIE EARLY, Alabama Rose [TSP]
      DENNIS WARNER, Once In Love [warnersongs.com]
      FRANK DIEHL, Ugly Rock [TSP]
      KAREN DAHLSTROM, Streets Of Pocatello
      - [karendahlstrom.com]
      MARK CRAWFORD WILLIAMS,
      - Lying Next To Me [TSP]
      JEZ LOWE & The BAD PENNIES,
      - Hands, Feet [Tantobic] UK
      MERLE JOHNSON,
      - That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine [Patuxent]
      JEZ LOWE & The BAD PENNIES, [Tantobic]
      - The Ex-Pitman's Pot-Holing Pub Quiz Team / UK
      MERLE JOHNSON, [Patuxent]
      - All The Good Times Have Past And Gone
      ANDY MARTIN, Who's Laughing Now [Hillcrest] Swiss
      MERLE JOHNSON, Remember Me [Patuxent]
      KATE LINKE,
      - Just Another Weekend In The Bush [Hillcrest] Oz
      SLIM DUSTY, Bush Poets Of Australia [EMI] Oz
      GARY WOODS, I'm Kinda This, Kinda That [TSP]
      MERLE "RED" TAYLOR, Fraulein
      ERIC DODD, What Do You Say [TSP]
      BOB ATCHER, I'll Remember You In My Prayers
      JESSE MIDDLETON, Finders, Keepers [TSP]
      BOBBY FLORES, Rose Colored Glasses