Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 23 January

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 23 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      Encore broadcast: Hutt Radio: FRIDAY at 6.06 pm

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      SUGAR BAYOU, Salt From These Tears
      PAUL BENOIT, Bloom
      The ROSIN SISTERS, Oh, Take Me Back
      CURTIS POTTER, Half A Mind
      CURLY CHALKER, Early Morning Rain
      CURTIS POTTER,
      - You Combed Her Hair Every Morning
      BETTY CODY, Dear Sister
      JIMMY MARTIN & RALPH STANLEY,
      - In The Pines
      BETTY CODY, Phonograph Records
      SLIM DUSTY, That Old Blue Dog Of Mine [Oz]
      BETTY CODY,
      - A Letter I Never Should Have Mailed
      SLIM DUSTY, About This Hat [Oz]
      JOHNNY DARRELL, Absence
      GRETCHEN PETERS, Five Minutes
      JOHNNY DARRELL,
      - The Son Of Hickory Holler's Tramp
      MOSE McCORMICK, The Picture
      GRAINNE, Not Enough Love [Ca]
      MOSE McCORMICK, Never Will Be
      JIM REEVES, The Talkin' Walls
      HONOR FINNEGAN, Life Is Short
      JIM REEVES, Language Of Love
      The REFUGEES, I Don't Care At All
      HAWKSHAW HAWKINS,
      - Car Hoppin' Mama
      The REFUGEES,
      - Chain Stores, Malls And Restaurants
      LEFTY FRIZZELL,
      - Bring You Sweet Self Back To Me
      JOHNNY BUSH & STEPHANIE URBINA JONES,
      - Some People Just Get Lucky Now And Then
      PATTI PAGE, Go On With The Wedding
      The LITTLE WILLIES, Remember Me