Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 16 January

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 16 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Originates: WELLINGTON ACCESS Radio 783 AM
      SIMULCAST LIVE on HUTT Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      Encore broadcast: HUTT Radio: FRIDAY at 6.06 pm

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      Preceded @ 1.06 pm by The WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour
      * 9 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      ISLA GRANT, A Dream Come True [Scot]
      GLEN CAMPBELL, Rhinestone Cowboy
      VINCE GILL, Look At Us
      ANN BUSH, When I Dream [NZ]
      HANK SNOW, Rambling Rose
      BILL MONROE, Goodbye Old Pal
      RITCHIE & BRIONY ROBERTS,
      - This Is Where The Cowboy Rides Away [NZ]
      DON WILLIAMS, Some Broken Hearts Never Mend

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      The LITTLE WILLIES, Lovesick Blues
      JIMMY DEAN, The One You Say Good Morning To
      The JUDDS, Grandpa
      SLIM DUSTY, Cattlemen From The High Plains [Oz]
      JIMMY DAVIS, On The Sunny Side Of The Rockies
      SKEETER DAVIS, It Only Hurts For A Little While
      The SONS Of The PIONEERS,
      - The Everlasting Hills Of Oklahoma
      WILLIE NELSON, Slowly
      FRANK SINATRA & WILLIE NELSON, My Way
      WANDA JACKSON, Half As Good A Girl
      JERRY LEE LEWIS, It All Depends
      GEORGE JONES & TAMMY WYNETTE,
      - Living On Easy Street
      ROLY DANIELS, I'll Get Over You [Ire]
      ETTA JAMES, Almost Persuaded
      ROLY DANIELS, I'm A Stand By My Woman Man
      JIMMIE SKINNER, Jimmie The Kid
      RED STEAGALL, Rodeo
      JIM & RACHEL, Perfect Ten
      JOHN LILLY, Anyone But You