Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 09 January

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 09 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      Repeat broadcast: Hutt Radio: FRIDAY at 6.06 pm

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio
      * 9 pm EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      DALE DUNCAN & SHAZA LEIGH,
      - Walking In My Shoes [Oz/NZ]
      PISTOL ANNIES, Bad Example
      RANDY WALLER & The Country Gentlemen,
      - Mama's Song
      PISTOL ANNIES, Boys From The South
      RANDY WALLER & The Country Gentlemen,
      - Beautiful
      DEAN MARTIN, My Rifle My Pony And Me
      ERNEST TUBB, The Passing Of Jimmie Rodgers
      DEAN MARTIN, My First Country Song
      RAZZY BAILEY, Mornings Ain't Easy
      TINY TIM, The Old Front Porch
      SONS Of The PIONEERS, I'm An Old Cowhand
      The WILLIS BROTHERS:
      - Behind The Footlights
      - Bringing Mary Home
      - One Man's Sugar (Is Another Man's Salt)
      - Ain't It Funny (What A Little Drink Can Do)
      PRESTON CAMP Jr with MALLIE POWELL,
      - Silver Angel
      NATASHA JAMES, Room 203
      PRESTON JAMES Jr, July 9th In Linden, Texas
      JOHNNY CASH, Shepherd Of My Heart
      POPPYFIELD, An Always And Forever Kind Of Love
      JOHNNY CASH, The Old Account
      DICK DAMRON, Free Love
      DWIGHT YOAKAM, I Sang Dixie
      HAL WILLIS, What's Left Of Me