Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 02 January

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 02 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      Repeat broadcast: Hutt Radio: FRIDAY at 6.06 pm

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio
      * 9 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      WILLIE NELSON, All Of Me
      RICKY van SHELTON, I Don't Care
      HANK WILLIAMS, Singing Waterfall
      JOY SLOANE,
      - When The Moon Above Is Shining [unreleased] NZ
      GENE AUTRY, The Last Roundup
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Farewell Party [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM WHITMAN, China Doll
      GEORGE STRAIT, You're Stronger Than Me

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      ROGER WHITTAKER, It's So Easy
      CHARLIE DOUGLAS, The Mule Egg
      ELEVEN HUNDRED SPRINGS,
      - We Can Work This Out
      WILLIE HARRIS, I'm So Lonely I Could Die
      JASPER, Somebody Was Around
      RONNIE WILMS, One Of The Lucky Ones
      JASPER, Here's Your Song
      JIMMY HILL, Pour Me Another Tequila Sheila [NZ]
      The TOPP TWINS, Dolly Parton [NZ]
      ZOE MULFORD, Answer The Knock At The Door
      DEIRDRE FLINT, We'll All Meet Up Next Year
      PAT WICTOR, Sleep Through Christmas
      SALLY FINGERETT,
      - Jewish Kid Born On Christmas Day Talkin' Blues
      GEEZINSLAW BROTHERS, Sugar
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD & KAY STARR,
      - I'll Never Be Free
      GLENN REID, Sing Like Johnny Cash