Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 26 December

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 26 December, 9 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      Repeat: HUTT RADIO 106.1 FM, FRIDAY at 6.06 pm

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      - BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      - OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM, NEW PLYMOUTH

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      *** Now Into Our 21st Year! ***

      Co-host MERV WALTERS passed away suddenly on
      Monday 19th December 2011. His daughter and son
      will present the final programme that Merv prepared.
      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      EVERRETT ADAMS, Mama's Not The Same (TSP)
      ALAN JACKSON, You've Been Lonesome Too (Sony)
      MICHAEL BABB, Cellphone Lover (TSP)
      NORAH JONES,
      - How Many Times Have You Broken My Heart (Sony)
      FLINT WESTROCK, Wake Me Up With Kisses (TSP)
      JOHNNY CASH, City Jail (CBS)
      ERIC DODGE, Home To Me (TSP)
      DULCIE TAYLOR, Love Like Yours And Mine (TSP)
      LEO HAYES, Bucket Of Beers And A Lawn Chair (TSP)
      JOHNNY PAYCHECK, The Old Year Is Gone
      JOHNNY CASH & JUNE CARTER,
      - The Far Side Banks Of Jordan (CBS)

      BILLY JO SPEARS,
      - You Couldn’t Even Light His Candle (Charly)
      BILLY JO SPEARS, What I’ve Got In Mind (EMI)
      KEVIN SHEGOG, Little Kangaroo (Master) Oz
      SONNY JAMES,
      - I Forgot To Remember Santa Claus (Capitol)
      PHIL GARLAND,
      - A New Chum Out From England (Kiwi) NZ
      HAWKING BROTHERS,
      - Jailhouse Blues (RCA Victor) Oz
      STONEY POINT QUARTET,
      - Oh Christmas Carol (Blue Circle)
      The BROWNS, (Bear Family)
      - It Takes A Long Train With A Red Caboose
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH,
      - You Can Be Difficult (Jayrem) NZ
      The DINNING SISTERS, Farther Along (Jasmine)
      COUNTRY COUSINS,
      - Snowy White Snow And Jingle Bells
      LEE HAZLEWOOD & NANCY SINATRA, Jackson
      JANE SAUNDERS, Lonely Blue Heart (EMI) Oz
      GENE WATSON & RHONDA VINCENT,
      - You Could Know As Much About A Stranger

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DARRELL SCOTT,
      - You'll Be With Me All The Way
      JIM REEVES, I'm Hot Again