Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 19 December

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 19 December, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      Repeat broadcast: Hutt Radio: FRIDAY at 6.06 pm

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio
      * 9 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      JOSE FELICIANO, Feliz Navidad
      BILLY T JAMES, When A Child Is Born / NZ
      JIM REEVES, Christmas
      BRENDA LEE, Rocking Around The Christmas Tree
      BOBBY HELMS, Jingle Bell Rock
      GENE AUTRY, Rudolf The Red Nosed reindeer
      ELMO & PATSY,
      - Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
      ANNE MURRAY, O Holy Night

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Dedications *

      The SQUIRREL NUT ZIPPERS,
      - I'm Coming Home For Christmas
      GEORGE JONES, My Mom And Santa Claus
      RAY STEVENS, The Xerox Christmas Letter

      * MERV WALTERS: My Kind Of Country *

      BILLY JO SPEARS,
      - You Couldn’t Even Light His Candle (Charly)
      BILLY JO SPEARS, What I’ve Got In Mind (EMI)
      KEVIN SHEGOG, Little Kangaroo (Master) Oz
      SONNY JAMES,
      - I Forgot To Remember Santa Claus (Capitol)
      PHIL GARLAND,
      - A New Chum Out From England (Kiwi) NZ
      HAWKING BROTHERS,
      - Jailhouse Blues (RCA Victor) Oz
      STONEY POINT QUARTET,
      - Oh Christmas Carol (Blue Circle)
      The BROWNS, (Bear Family)
      - It Takes A Long Train With A Red Caboose
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH,
      - You Can Be Difficult (Jayrem) NZ
      The DINNING SISTERS, Farther Along (Jasmine)
      COUNTRY COUSINS,
      - Snowy White Snow And Jingle Bells
      LEE HAZLEWOOD & NANCY SINATRA, Jackson
      JANE SAUNDERS, Lonely Blue Heart (EMI) Oz
      GENE WATSON & RHONDA VINCENT,
      - You Could Know As Much About A Stranger

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      MARTY ROBBINS, Christmas Prayer
      RANDY TRAVIS, Meet Me Under The Mistletoe
      LIZ TALLEY, Christmas Eve Night
      HANK THOMPSON, Gonna Wrap My Heart In Ribbons
      EDDY ARNOLD, Will Santy Come To Shanty Town
      FARON YOUNG, I'm Gonna Tell Santa Claus On You
      JOHN ARTHUR MARTINEZ, What A Christmas It Was
      LORETTA LYNN, To Heck With Ole Santa Claus