Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 12 December

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 12 December, 9 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      Repeat: HUTT RADIO 106.1 FM, FRIDAY at 6.06 pm

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      - BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      - OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM, NEW PLYMOUTH

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      *** Now Into Our 21st Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ROSY PARSONS, Christmas In New Zealand [NZ]
      TERRY SMITH,
      - Christmas Makes You Want To Go Home
      MARTY ROBBINS,
      - Nestor The Long-Eared Christmas Donkey
      BILLY WALKER, And The Angels Sing
      RED SOVINE, That Night In Bethlehem
      EDDY ARNOLD, One Christmas Eve Long Ago
      JOHNNY CASH, The Christmas Guest
      GENE AUTRY, You Can See Old Santa Claus
      STATLER BROTHERS, Something You Can't Buy
      EVELYN CONNER, Christmas 1954
      SONNY JAMES, The Star Still Shines

      DAPHNE WALKER,
      - Lonely Little Kiwi (Rajon) NZ
      DAVID PARMLEY,
      - Christmas In The Mountains (Pinecastle)
      PRAIRIE RAMBLERS,
      - Double Crossin’ Mama (Pazzazz)
      FREDDY FENDER,
      - Christmas In The Valley (Hillcrest)
      LITTLE JIMMY DICKENS,
      - Sea Of Broken Dreams (Rounder)
      MIKE MILES, Christmas Eve (Hillcrest)
      HANK WILLIAMS, Pan American (Documents)
      HOMER & JETHRO, Tennessee Border #2 (RCA)
      The ISBELLS, (Gospel Train)
      - Bringing Up The End Of The Line
      BUDDY KNOX, Travellin’ Light (Topline)
      STAN ANDERSON,
      - Under The Mistletoe With You (TSP)
      VAL DOONICAN,
      - Delaney’s Donkey, (Reflections)
      PATSY CLINE, Your Kinda Love (MCA)
      TROY COOK & SHERRY LEECE,
      - If The Angels Came For Christmas

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      RIDERS In The SKY, Put A Ribbon In Your Hair
      LEON REDBONE, Christmas Island
      RIDERS In The SKY, The Last Christmas Medley
      CHRIS YOUNG, A Star
      JOHNNY CASH, The Christmas Spirit
      JON MICHAELS, It's Christmas
      BOBBY BARE, Christmas Time At Grandma's House
      ALLEN LAYMAN, It's That Time Of Year