Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 28 November

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 28 November, 9 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      Repeat: HUTT RADIO 106.1 FM, FRIDAY at 6.06 pm

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      - BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      - OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM, NEW PLYMOUTH

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      *** Now Into Our 21st Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JOHNNY CASH, The Engineer's Dying Child
      ROGER MILLER, Train Of Life
      ARLO GUTHRIE, Last Train
      VERNON DALHART, The Runaway Train
      NANCY WHISKEY with CHAS McDEVITT's
      SKIFFLE GROUP, Freight Train
      ROY ACUFF, Wabash Cannonball
      ARLO GUTHRIE, The City of New Orleans
      JOHNNY CASH, Life's Railway To Heaven
      ROGER MILLER, Old Toy Trains
      PEE WEE KING, Railroad Boogie
      ROSANNE CASH, I'm Movin' On
      JOHN PRINE, New Train

      MARSHA SUE,
      - Mama’s Favourite Song (Hope Street)
      HANK WILLIAMS, Calling You (Sterling)
      GINNY HAWKER,
      - The Day I Lose My Mind (Rounder)
      REG LINDSAY,
      - Give Me Liberty (Festival) Oz
      DON WILLIAMS, (American Harvest)
      - Cryin’ In The Rain
      HANK SNOW, (Bear Family)
      - Crazy Little Train Of Love
      RACHEL JILLETT,
      - If Teardrops Were Pennies (LBS) Oz
      GEORGE HAMILTON IV,
      - Fort Worth Dallas Or Houston
      CHARLINE ARTHUR, (Bear Family)
      - I’m Having A Party All By Myself
      CHARLIE LOUVIN, (Capitol)
      - I’m No Longer In Your Heart
      CHAR, I’ve Got That Good Ole Feelin’
      CLAUDE GRAY, (Neon Nightmare)
      - If I Ever Need A Lady
      MICHELLE WRIGHT, Take It Like A Man

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      MOE BANDY & JOE STAMPLEY,
      - Only The Names Have Been Changed
      LES PAUL & MARY FORD, Don't Cry Baby
      RED INGLE & The NATURAL SEVEN,
      - Git Up Off'n The Floor
      RANDY TRAVIS, GEORGE JONES, LORRIE MORGAN,
      RAY PRICE, CONNIE SMITH, JOE STAMPLEY
      and GENE WATSON, Didn't We Shine
      JOE NICHOLS, How I Wanna Go
      RAY STEVENS, Rita's Letter