Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 28 November

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 28 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      Repeat broadcast: Hutt Radio: FRIDAY at 6.06 pm

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio
      * 9 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      DEL McCOURY, Bluegrass Christmas
      NIGEL CARMICHAEL, The Old Prospector [NZ]
      CHRISTINE SINCLAIR SMITH, Look At Me [NZ]
      HANK SNOW, Hula Love
      GAIL RUSSELL,
      - This Is Our Special Wedding Day [NZ]
      KEITH WHITLEY, I'm Over You
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Old Dogs & Children & Watermelon Wine [NZ]
      GEORGE STRAIT, Ace In The Hole

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Dedications *

      BREANNA ECHOLS,
      - Keep On Keeping On [Hope Street]
      JOHN McCUTCHEON,
      - This Land Is Your Land [folkmusic.com]
      DANIEL MARION HOBBS,
      - Double Slain [Hope Street]

      * MERV WALTERS: My Kind Of Country *

      BILL MONROE, Nobody Loves Me (Columbia)
      JIMMIE DRIFTWOOD,
      - Razorback Steak (Bear Family)
      CARSON ROBISON Trio,
      - Do You Still Remember? (BACM)
      SINGING KETTLES, Jealousy (Bellbird) Oz
      JIM EANES, Rose Garden Waltz (MCA)
      KEVIN SHEGOG,
      - Maple On The Hill (Music World) Oz
      JOHNNY HORTON,
      - The Train With The Rhumba Beat (Pulse)
      LAURA CANTRELL, Poison In Your Heart
      SISTERS OF THE PURPLE SAGE,
      - I’ll Love You Forever In My Dreams
      RICKY SKAGGS, I’ll Stay Around (Epic)
      PATSY RIGGIR,
      - Danny’s Just A Cowboy (Epic) NZ
      WAYLON JENNINGS, No Good For Me (RCA)
      EVI, Wishing Well (Faroe Is)
      KATY MOFFATT, (Centerfire)
      - A Little Love Is A Dangerous Thing

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      JOHNNY CHESTER,
      - The Chance [johnnychester.com] Oz
      VINCE GILL & RODNEY CROWELL,
      - I Hope You Shed A Tear
      JOHNNY CHESTER,
      - I'm On The Road Again [johnnychester.com] Oz
      MICHAEL JEROME BROWNE,
      - Sinner's Plea [Borealis] Ca
      JOHN McCUTCHEON, Hobo's Lullaby [folkmusic.com]
      MICHAEL JEROME BROWNE,
      - One More Empty Bottle [Borealis] Ca
      JOHNNY CHESTER,
      - Not Done Yet [johnnychester.com] Oz
      ALAN JACKSON, You've Been Lonesome Too Long

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2011
        TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
        Monday 28 November, 9 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

        SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
        and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

        Repeat: HUTT RADIO 106.1 FM, FRIDAY at 6.06 pm

        SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
        - BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
        (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

        MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
        - OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM, NEW PLYMOUTH

        Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
        Podcast: listen or download at ...
        *** Now Into Our 21st Year! ***

        * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

        JOHNNY CASH, The Engineer's Dying Child
        ROGER MILLER, Train Of Life
        ARLO GUTHRIE, Last Train
        VERNON DALHART, The Runaway Train
        NANCY WHISKEY with CHAS McDEVITT's
        SKIFFLE GROUP, Freight Train
        ROY ACUFF, Wabash Cannonball
        ARLO GUTHRIE, The City of New Orleans
        JOHNNY CASH, Life's Railway To Heaven
        ROGER MILLER, Old Toy Trains
        PEE WEE KING, Railroad Boogie
        ROSANNE CASH, I'm Movin' On
        JOHN PRINE, New Train

        MARSHA SUE,
        - Mama’s Favourite Song (Hope Street)
        HANK WILLIAMS, Calling You (Sterling)
        GINNY HAWKER,
        - The Day I Lose My Mind (Rounder)
        REG LINDSAY,
        - Give Me Liberty (Festival) Oz
        DON WILLIAMS, (American Harvest)
        - Cryin’ In The Rain
        HANK SNOW, (Bear Family)
        - Crazy Little Train Of Love
        RACHEL JILLETT,
        - If Teardrops Were Pennies (LBS) Oz
        GEORGE HAMILTON IV,
        - Fort Worth Dallas Or Houston
        CHARLINE ARTHUR, (Bear Family)
        - I’m Having A Party All By Myself
        CHARLIE LOUVIN, (Capitol)
        - I’m No Longer In Your Heart
        CHAR, I’ve Got That Good Ole Feelin’
        CLAUDE GRAY, (Neon Nightmare)
        - If I Ever Need A Lady
        MICHELLE WRIGHT, Take It Like A Man

        * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

        MOE BANDY & JOE STAMPLEY,
        - Only The Names Have Been Changed
        LES PAUL & MARY FORD, Don't Cry Baby
        RED INGLE & The NATURAL SEVEN,
        - Git Up Off'n The Floor
        RANDY TRAVIS, GEORGE JONES, LORRIE MORGAN,
        RAY PRICE, CONNIE SMITH, JOE STAMPLEY
        and GENE WATSON, Didn't We Shine
        JOE NICHOLS, How I Wanna Go
        RAY STEVENS, Rita's Letter