Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 07 November

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 07 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      Repeat broadcast: Hutt Radio: FRIDAY at 6.06 pm

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Podcast: listen or download at ...

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio
      * 9 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      SLIM DUSTY,
      - Leave Him In The Long Yard [EMI] Oz
      CONNIE FRANCIS, When The Boys Are [MG]
      BETTY EVANS,
      - God's Little Angel [unreleased] NZ
      ROBBIE DOUGLAS, T For Texas [unreleased] NZ
      RANDY TRAVIS, An Old Pair Of Shoes [WB]
      ANN BUSH, As Usual [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, I Know One [unreleased] NZ
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, [MCA] Oz
      - Where The White Faced Cattle Roam

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Dedications *

      DWANE CREWS, You Are The Morning Song [TSP]
      JOHN McCUTCHEON, Howjadoo [folkmusic.com]
      EDDIE & MARTHA ADCOCK, Many A Mile [Patuxent]

      * MERV WALTERS: My Kind Of Country *

      LIZ ANDERSON,
      - Margie’s At The Lincoln Park Inn (RCA)
      LIZ & LYNN ANDERSON, Mother, May I? (RCA)
      LIZ ANDERSON, If The Creek Don’t Rise (RCA)
      CASEY ANDERSON, Six Gun Kid (Neon Nightmare)
      LYNN ANDERSON,
      - I Fall To Pieces (Green Umbrella)
      JACK RIGGIR, Lonesome So Lonesome (Tanza) NZ
      J E MAINER, Home In Louisiana (Arhoolie)
      SKEETER DAVIS, Let Me Get Close To You (RCA)
      PETE ROUNSEVELL, Bronco Rider [Hillcrest] Oz
      VERNON DALHART,
      - You Can’t Blame Me For That (Old Homestead)
      LEANN RIMES, Only Mama That’ll Walk The Line
      DAVE DUDLEY,
      - Anything That’s Leavin’ Town (Mercury)
      CRAZY ELMER,
      - Make Your Own Sunshine (Town & Country)
      HEATHER MYLES,
      - When You Walked Out On Me (Hightone)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      MEG BRAUN, New Year's Eve [megbraun.com]
      DON MURDOCK, Look Into Your Eyes [TSP]
      JACK CLAYTON, Kickin' Up Dust [jackclayton.com]
      KEVIN ELLIOTT, Another One Like You [soonasongs.com]
      JOHN STEPHAN, Too Soon To Know
      JOHN McCUTCHEON with Tim O'Brien & Kathy Mattea,
      - Biggest Thing That Man Has Ever Done [folkmusic.com]
      RAY PETERS, The Goodbye Song