Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 31 October

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 31 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      *** Now Into Our 21st Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DAVID CLINE, Hello Walls
      LEONA WILLIAMS, Single Mom [Hillside]
      STONEWALL JACKSON, Black Sheep
      KENNY SERRAT,
      - I've Got A Darlin' For A Wife [Hillside]
      JOY ADAMS, When The Boy In Your Arms / NZ
      KENNY SERRAT, A Normal Man's Grind [Hillside]
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      - The Wild Side Of Life [Desert Kid] De
      RAY SANDERS,
      - You're Laughing, I'm Crying [Hillside]
      JOHNNY PAYCHECK, Everything's Changing
      RAY SANDERS,
      - All I Ever Need Is You [Hillside]

      CHARLIE POOLE, My Gypsy Girl (County)
      SKEETS McDONALD, Day Sleeper
      WAYNE RANEY, Don’t Know Why (King)
      GRANDPA JONES, All American Boy (MCA)
      JOHN GRENELL, Little Old You (Joe Brown) NZ
      DENNIS MARSH,
      - The Girl From Yesterday (Rajon) NZ
      PEGGY RAINS, If My Heart Had Windows
      EDDY ARNOLD,
      - The Echo Of Your Footsteps (RCA)
      SUSAN RAYE, Pitty Pitty Patter (Capitol)
      EDDIE RABBITT,
      - B-B-B-Burning Up With Love (Capitol)
      DIXIE CHICKS, Travelin’ Soldier (Monument)
      ROGER MILLER,
      - You Oughta Be Here With Me (MCA)
      The McCARTERS, I Give You Music (WB)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      RAY SANDERS,
      - He Still Waves Old Glory [Hillside]
      JACK BLANCHARD & MISTY MORGAN,
      - Here Today And Gone Tomorrow
      RAY SANDERS, Mexican Joe [Hillside]
      WOODY WILLS, Always On My Mind
      CONNIE SMITH, My Part Of Forever [Sugar Hill]
      WADE SMITH & The DRIFTWEOOD BAND,
      - Too Many Honky Tonks
      BARRY P. FOLEY, This Old Car