Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 24 October

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 24 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Podcast: listen or download at ...

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio
      * 9 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      SLIM DUSTY,
      - When The Rain Tumbles Down In July [EMI] Oz
      ELVIS PRESLEY, Can't Help Falling In Love [RCA]
      GAIL RUSSELL, The One That Got Away [self] NZ
      PAUL WATTS, We Could [unreleased] NZ
      LES & JEAN WILSON,
      - A Garden Of Roses [EMI] NZ
      GEORGE STRAIT, Go On [MCA]
      DAN SEALS, Good Times [EMI]
      SUZY BOGGUSS, Letting Go [Capitol]
      DANIEL O'DONNELL,
      - Thank You For Loving Me [EMI] Ire

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Dedications *

      ROBERT BOBBY Trio, A Brief History Of Time
      PAUL SINCLAIR, [self] NZ
      - I Look Forward To Getting Home To You
      The 1861 PROJECT feat JOHN ANDERSON,
      - The Turning Of The Field [Oasis]

      * MERV WALTERS: My Kind Of Country *

      RON HAYWARD, Kiwi Girl (self) NZ
      SLIM DUSTY, You Stepped Out Of Line (EMI) Oz
      TEX MORTON, The Yodelling Bagman (EMI) NZ
      AL DEXTER,
      - I’m Losing My Mind Over You (Cattle)
      DON WALSER, Casting My Lasso (Watermelon)
      WEBB PIERCE, Holiday For Love (Plantation)
      CHAS McDEVITT,
      - Badman Stackolee (Roller Coaster)
      ROY DRUSKY, Alone With You (Country Harvest)
      JERRY LEE LEWIS, Home (Sun)
      AUDREY WILLIAMS, Parakeet Polka (Documents)
      RAY PRICE, You Done Me Wrong (Pulse)
      JETT WILLIAMS,
      - Honky Tonk Heartbreak (Foundation)
      The WANDERING EYES,
      - Forbidden Angel (S.O.B. Records)
      BECKY HOBBS, All Keyed Up (RCA)
      STEVE SPURGIN,
      - I Guess She’ll Never Know (Blue Knight)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      RYAN BALTHROP, Way Down Low [Oasis]
      BLUE HIGHWAY,
      - My Heart Was Made To Love You [Rounder]
      DOLAN ELLIS, Tuba City Truck Stop [Oasis]
      TOM RUSSELL, Love Abides
      SVEN CURTH, Plain To See [Oasis]
      LEANN RIMES, I Can't Be Myself
      CEDRIC BENOIT, Debbie Darlene [Oasis]