Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 17 October

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 17 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      *** Now Into Our 21st Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      The WANTED, Fireflies (myspace) Ca
      The ONCE, Cradle Hill [Borealis] Ca
      The WANTED, Your Papa Don't Know [myspace] Ca
      MAC WISEMAN, Where Is My Boy Tonight
      JOHNNY BUSH & STEPHANIE URBINA JONES,
      - Some People Just Get Lucky Now And Then
      MAC WISEMAN, You Are My Sunshine
      MERLE HAGGARD, Under The Bridge [Vanguard]
      HOYT AXTON & LINDA RONSTADT,
      - When The Morning Comes
      MERLE HAGGARD, Truck Driver's Blues [Vanguard]
      CLELIA ADAMS,
      - The Italian Cowgirl [cleliaadams.com] Oz

      CLIFF CARLISLE, Two Eyes In Tennessee (JSP)
      MAX McCAULEY & The MOUNTAINEERS,
      - My Swiss Moonlight Lullaby (Viking) NZ
      SUNSHINE RUBY, Little Girl Love (Cattle)
      GARNER WAYNE, (Viking) NZ
      - That’s How Much I Think About You
      MITCHELL TOROK, (Bear Family)
      - I Wish I Was A Little Bit Younger
      CAL SMITH, Mama’s Face (Hux)
      JACK CHRISTIE,
      - Let’s Grow Old Together (Tanza) NZ
      HANK WILLIAMS, I Can’t Help It (MGM)
      RED MOLLY, Dear Someone (redmolly.com)
      JERRY LEE LEWIS & CHARLIE RICH,
      - Sail Away (Sun)
      MERLE TRAVIS, Sweet Temptation (Capitol)
      SCOTT HISEY,
      - Getting’ Over A Good Sober (Comstock)
      BILLY WALKER, Trouble In Mind (Tall Texan)
      CHRIS WARD, Love Me To Death (Giant)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      BELLAMY BROTHERS, What A Country
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      - Yesterday Once More [Desert Kid]
      JOEL WARREN & JASON ELLEN,
      - Straight Up Country
      JACK TEMPCHIN, You Don't Love Me Anymore
      GREG BAIN, No Going Back [LBS] Oz
      MARTY MARTEL, Daylight Losing Time
      NOEL PARLANE, Storms Never Last [LBS] NZ/Oz
      PRESTON COLY, Who Wouldn't Be A Cowboy