Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 10 October

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 10 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Podcast: listen or download at ...

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio
      * 9 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      The MAVERICKS, Dance The Night Away
      VAN MORRISON, Brown Eyed Girl
      AL HUNTER, There's A Blue Sky Waiting For Me [NZ]
      RITCHIE & BRIONY ROBERTS,
      - Memories To Burn [unreleased] NZ
      COLE WILSON & The Tumbleweeds,
      - Maple On The Hill [Viking] NZ
      JOY SLOANE, Leave It There [unreleased] NZ
      ERNEST TUBB, It's Been So Long, Darling
      VINCE GILL, Liza Jane

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Dedications *

      AMBER E. ROBINSON,
      - Let's Make The Most Of Today [NZ/Oz]
      ANDINA and RICH,
      - Where Did The Good Man Go? [andinaandrich.com]
      DONAL HINELY, Man Of Consequence [Atom]

      * MERV WALTERS: My Kind Of Country *

      JIMMIE & JOHNNY,
      - If You Don’t Somebody Else Will (Bear Family)
      JOHNNY MATHIS,
      - Thinking Too far Behind (United Artists)
      JOHNNIE & JACK, Cryin’ Heart Blues (King)
      JOHNNY WRIGHT, Atlanta Georgia Baby (Decca)
      JOHNNIE & JACK,
      - Dream When You're Lonely (RCA)
      UNCLE DAVE MACON,
      - Over The Mountain (County)
      JOHNNY GREENWOOD,
      - That Little Kid Sister Of Mine (Music World) Oz
      WANDA JACKSON,
      - The Violet And The Rose (Capitol)
      KEVIN SHEGOG,
      - Granny’s Old Arm Chair (Music World) Oz
      JIM REEVES, I’ve Lived A Lot In My Time (RCA)
      LEON MORRIS, Goin’ Home (Patuxent)
      KNUT BELL, Bad Bad Girl (knutbell.com)
      KIM NOVAS, How Are You? (Universal Sound)
      DALE DUNCAN & LYNETTE GUEST,
      - Arajole Waltz (LBS) Oz

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      DONAL HINELY, July [Atom]
      RED MOLLY, Hello Goodbye [redmolly.com]
      SCOTT EVERSOLL, Lucky [TSP]
      STEVE SPURGIN, Kodak 1955 [Blue Night]
      RED MOLLY, Why Should I Cry? [redmolly.com]
      DAN CRARY & THUNDERATION,
      - One More Dollar [Blue Night]
      RAY WILLIAM ROLDAN,
      - Bob And The Sheriff [TSP]