Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 03 October

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 03 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 21st Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      RIVERROCK, North Dakota Waltz [riverrockke.com]
      CALAMITY JANE, My Grandmother [Heywood Banks]
      LYDIA ADAMS DAVIS, Reno [Three Feather Music]
      ALLEN KARL, Butterflies [allenkarlproductionsllc.com]
      KNUT BELL, Little Country Church [knutbell.com]
      AL HOOPER, [AlHooperMusic.com] Ca
      - That's The Way Things Looked In '56
      JAMES HILL, Any Old Lover [Borealis] Ca
      LEON MORRIS, Charlie [Patuxent]
      CAMILLE & STUIE,
      - Pretty Katalina [camilleandstuie.com] Oz
      KENNY ROGERS, In The Sweet By And By

      Uncle DAVE MACON, Over The Mountain (County)
      The BEVERLY HILL BILLIES,
      - The Strawberry Roan (BACM)
      JUDY MARTIN, Texas Rose (Cattle)
      ZEKE CLEMENTS,
      - In The Valley Of My Dreams (Cattle)
      LULU BELLE & SCOTTY,
      - The Sinking Of The Titanic (Starday)
      The MAGGIE VALLEY COUNTRY SINGERS,
      - Chained To A Memory (Rural Rhythm)
      CAROLINA COTTON, Boo Hoo Blues (Cattle)
      JOHN GRENELL, Is It Really Over? (BMG) NZ
      CLELIA ADAMS & BILL CHAMBERS,
      If I Could Only Win Your Love (cleliaadams.com) Oz
      NED MILLER,
      - If The World Turned Into Ashes (Capitol)
      MARTINA McBRIDE, True Blue Fool (BMG)
      JACK & DANIEL, I Love You Darling (MCA)
      VINCE GILL & KARLA BONOFF,
      - When Will I Be Loved (MCA)
      BECKY HOBBS,
      - Yellow Pages Under Blue (Beckaroo)
      JANN BROWNE & IRIS DEMENT, Lovebird (Curb)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      TOM RUSSELL, Love Abides
      LeANN RIMES, Wasted Days And Wasted Nights
      TOM RUSSELL, The Lonesome Death of Ukulele Ike
      LeANN RIMES, He Stopped Loving Her Today
      DEL McCOURY BAND, Heavy Traffic Ahead
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER with LANEY HICKS,
      - Just Between The Two Of Us [Desert Kind] De
      IAN 'Bidge' BOYD, Too Gone Too Long [Hillcrest] Oz