Fear & Whiskey tribute on 10/15/11

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2011
      For those loyal to the show that created this list, WRCT's own DJ Zombo has been paying tribute to shows no longer on WRCT...

      His homage to "Fear & Whiskey" is slated for Friday, October 15th from 10a-3p.
      Check it out:

      www.wrct.org

      88.3 fm in Pittsburgh!

      Paul

      PS: He is paying tribute to Miss Fortune's program "Shotgun Blues" this Friday, so if you're interested in pre-WWII country/country blues, that's what he'll be playing! :)

      Me? I'm feeling an XTC Mock on Friday night...9p-1a on WRCT

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2011
        Does Shonen Knife's "Making Plans for Bison" count?

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2011
          Of course it does!

          Thanks.

          To: fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com