Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 26 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 26 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio
      * 9 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      RICKY SKAGGS,
      - You Can't Take It With You When You Go
      JOE DIFFIE, I'm No Stranger To The Rain
      DWIGHT YOAKAM, The Heart That You Own
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Forever And Ever Amen [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM DUSTY, The Drunkard
      ANN BUSH, She's Got You [unreleased] NZ
      HANK WILLIAMS 111, You're The Reason
      HANK THOMPSON, Yesterday's Girl

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Dedications *

      CLELIA ADAMS,
      - The Captain And The Gypsy [cleliaadams.com] Oz
      BROTHER SUN,
      - What Must Be Done [brothersunmusic.com]
      CLELIA ADAMS,
      - Peel Street Buskers Lament [cleliaadams.com] Oz

      * MERV WALTERS: My Kind Of Country *

      MAINER’S MOUNTAINEERS,
      - Where The Red Red Roses Grow (Bluebird)
      WADE MAINER,
      - Dream Of The Miner’s Child (Old Homestead)
      WILMA LEE COOPER,
      - At The First Fall Of Snow (Righteous)
      WILMA LEE COOPER,
      - Tomorrow I’ll Be Gone (Rebel)
      DARBY and TARLTON,
      - I Left Her By The River (County)
      JIMMIE RODGERS, The Frozen Logger (Roulette)
      JIM HICKEY,
      - Memories Are Made Of This (Manuka) NZ
      DINNING SISTERS, Let’s Draw Straws (Jasmine)
      GAIL RUSSELL,
      - The One That Got Away (self) NZ
      The CHATTANOOGA BOYS,
      - I’ll Be All Smiles Tonight (Old Timey)
      JIMMIE DRIFTWOOD,
      - I’m Too Young To Marry (Bear Family)
      SONS OF THE PIONEERS,
      - Land Beyond The Sun (Proper)
      JOHN ANDERSON, I’ve Got It Made (BMG)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      HEATHER STYKA, Lucy And Sarah [heatherstyka.com]
      COL MILLINGTON & TAMMY WILSON,
      - Hey You [colmillington.com] Oz
      HEATHER STYKA, Tightrope Walker [heather styka.com]
      COL MILLINGTON & TAMMY WILSON,
      - I've Got You And You've Got Me [colmillington.com] Oz
      ROY DRUSKY, Country Music All Around The World
      BILLY CONNELLY, Ten Guitars [Scotland]
      SHIRLEY FREDRICKSON, Soap Vacation